Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What not to say to us sickies...

**I have to say me and Jason were laughing at some of these.... I personally love #10 and #19 (although I have never had the pleasure of hearing #19) lol

20 Things Not to Say to an ill Person

twitter1aPeople have good intentions when they say things to someone with an illness, but it comes out all wrong.


Things NOT to say to an ill person #1 – You look so good today!

Things NOT to say to an ill person #2 – You just need to get out of the house more

Things NOT to say to an ill person #3 – If you stop thinking about it, the pain will go away

Things NOT to say to an ill person #4 – You should just pray harder

Things NOT to say to an ill person #5 – You must not want to get better if you won’t try this –

Things NOT to say to an ill person #6 – When I was your age I didn’t have the luxury of being sick

Things NOT to say to an ill person #7 – You’re sick again??

Things NOT to say to an ill person #8 – I wish I could just sit around all day

Things NOT to say to an ill person #9 – No pain, no gain!

Things NOT to say to an ill person #10 – I’d be sick too if I saw doctors as much as you do

Things NOT to say to an ill person #11 – I have this juice that is working wonders…

Things NOT to say to an ill person #12 – You must still have sin in your life

Things NOT to say to an ill person #13 – If you got a job you’d have something else to think about

Things NOT to say to an ill person #14 – Your illness is caused by stress

Things NOT to say to an ill person #15 – You can’t be in that much pain. Maybe you just want attention

Things NOT to say to an ill person #16 – What have you done to make God so mad at you?

Things NOT to say to an ill person #17 – There are easier ways to get attention

Things NOT to say to an ill person #18 – It’s not good for your kids to always hear you whining

Things NOT to say to an ill person #19 – When are you going to get rid of that cane?

Things NOT to say to an ill person #20 – I’m so glad to see you out and about feeling all better

No comments: