Monday, October 5, 2009

Maybe the Dingo ate yo' baby!

Well I thought I would post a little update... No, you didn't miss any postings... I am not 5 months pregnant. Although the first time it happened, I looked a few more months along, and I admit, I was tempted to find my old maternity clothes and prance around town! --go park at Babies R Us and do some window shopping...hehe.
Anyways, I have not heard any news from USC and am starting to get frustrated. Tomorrow I go back in for my 6 week Tumor Marker blood test. I have a good feeling about this one!...All of this extra praying going around. We have also raised over $570.00, almost enough to cover my first out of pocket portion for USC, without emptying mine! Good Stuff. Hopefully I will be able to get this swelling down without having to go back into the E.R. (Yippie) I'll keep you posted.

No comments: