Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Ribbons, Ribbons, Get your green Ribbons!












Well, I am sure you can see by the pictures that it was a busy day for me, and I am pooped...My first stop -- Pick up lab slip to take down to get MORE blood work today; Where I was greeted with a, "Hey, sexy momma" (Yes they share my sense of humor at the doctors office, and she was rubbin' da belly, laughing as she said it) ...Uh huh, Ascites -- still present aaaaand slightly visible. Anywho, then a trip to the local walmart (hehe) for my meds, which, THANKS TO YOUR DONATIONS WERE PAID FOR ME! Also picked up some more green ribbon, then it was off to mom's to help Rylee and Bryan with the first set of awareness ribbons!!! A few bloody and errr...glued fingers and I think we got it down now -- Mean Green Ribbon Machines. (dude, I crack myself up)
So please everyone, if you see Rylee out there with her green ribbons, stop - donate - and wear one...Don't hurt our feelings, a lot of blood, sweat, and River's tears went into making these. (He didn't get to help as much as he wanted :( hehe)
All and all, besides dealing with one little prick (...which you're bound to have once in a while. tehehe) it was a nice and productive day. ;)

No comments: