Friday, January 22, 2010

Skip to my lu!


Larry was not to fond of it, but the other day River and I skipped to our next destination and I have to admit, it was fun. Over these last few months, my health has gotten worse but I have also been given some amazing gifts along the way.
In movies, I always watched the couples washing dinner dishes together and thought... "Wow, what a great relationship, wish Jason helped me with SOME house work!" Well, let me say, a few nights back, I was unloading dishes from the washer and Jason stepped in and started helping, and I smiled and thought to myself, WOW -- Be careful what you wish for ladies!! hehehe
I am also now blessed to know who is really here for me (and what a real Dad does) The relationships that were meant to be, grew stronger and the others.... I was able to just let go peacefully.

My self-esteem has sky-rocketed, because I know that ONLY someone pretty awesome would be surrounded by sooo many amazing people...

--Now soon, I'll be able to take all of this great stuff (Priceless knowledge at 28 -- suckas!) and enjoy it. And THAT to is going to be because of someone that knows me and thinks.... I deserve more time, more time with my Husband, my SON, my family, and they are willing to help make that possible by giving me life! Life is good! ...May I suggest to my readers, you may look like a nut - but skip somewhere today (If I can do it, you can do it -- and see if you get into it as much as me, where you even get your eyebrows in the rhythm) hahaha. Ooh, and by the way, incase you do not know --->
You can by tickets to my birthday benefit right over there, yes there, --> It really is going to be freakin' fun!

No comments: