Sunday, February 28, 2010

REGISTER FOR TEAM LARRY

 


 Team Larry                                                 
Raising funds and awareness to live life then give it!
Please Give!! Your donations now... and your "recycled" parts in the distant future ;)
My name is Ricki, and I am in need of a liver transplant. Making me one of the 100,000 waiting to start living again. Please join my family and me on May 1st, to raise funds and awareness for Donate Life. Register to walk with us or show your support by donating any amount above. Did you know??? * There are over 100,000 people on the transplant waiting list. * Every 13 minutes, a name is added to the list. * 17 people die each day waiting for a life-saving transplant. Please help! Lets change the statistics! Make it possible by getting your donor dot and spreading the word! LIVE LIFE then GIVE LIFE!!
>>Click here<< To register to walk with Team Larry
The cost is $20.00

No comments: