Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Lopez Tonight Photo Bombs!

I just thought this was funny... I had gotten on to George's site to email his show on doing something on Organ donation? Why George Lopez? Well, a few years back George had a kidney transplant. Here is my letter to him: (I know... I have no dignity, but I am willing to do whatever it takes to get the word out)

WE HAVE A FEW THINGS IN COMMON GEORGE!! WE ARE BOTH FUNNY MEXICANS WHO HAVE BEEN TOUCHED BY ORGAN DONATION.
Ummmm... Ok, so I'm not very funny and I don't know how Mexican you would call me considering I named my son River (that was my funny... hehe) But the one I wanted to talk to you about anyway is ORGAN DONATION!! I am a 28 year old wife and mother who was born with Hep C. Recently I was told that within the next 2 years I will most likely die with out a life saving liver transplant. My liver is failing. 18 people die each day waiting for this 2nd gift of life... and the number is only growing. 3 years ago I had my one and only son, River, who also was born with the Hep C virus. Though I will be his greatest advocate to keep him healthy, if it comes down to the SLIGHT chance that he needs a liver one day too, I want to make it so that organs will not be in short supply. Please help me to get anyone who will listen to do so and Live Life then Give Life. Thanks guys!!!

...So far no response from him (awe) or Ellen tehehehe.

No comments: